Skilled in all aspects of chemical engineering including process computer simulation, development, equipment sizing and specification. Proven ability to use applied research and problem-solving skills. Relevant experience includes research on the Optimal Operation of an LNG Plant and Production of Maleic Anhydride. Interested in a graduate position or entry level opportunity in a team oriented environment.
University of the People
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science (2011 – Present)
Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), Chemical Engineering (2010 – 2013)
International Schools Group – Dammam
American Diploma (2006 – 2009)
Yasmin Khalil, Mesfin Getu. 2013. Optimal Operation of C3MR Configuration for Liquefied Natural Gas, The 8th CUTSE International Conference, Curtin University, Malaysia.
Letter of Commendation (School of Engineering and Science, Curtin University): Academic Excellence for the spring semester of 2013
SOFTWARE AND PROGRAMMING SKILLS:
SOFTWARE: R, Maple, Matlab, GAMS, PowerMV, Perl, Eclipse, Endnote, Ansys Fluent, Aspen HYSYS, Aspen Plus, and Microsoft Office.
PROGRAMMING / Coding: C, C++, Python, Java, and basic Perl / HTML, CSS, PHP, and SQL.
Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology / Virtual (New Delhi, India Headquarters)
Cheminformatics Intern: January 2013 – May 2013
– Created predictive cheminformatics models for biological activity of chemical molecules through the usage of PubChem datasets and Machine Learning algorithms.
– Researched on inhibit Giardia lamblia growth.
– Utilized the virtual Garuda portal for the analysis of large datasets.
Peninsular Property Agent / Virtual (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Headquarters)
Webmaster: March 2014 – Present
– In charge of website maintenance on a weekly basis.
– Designing and updating the website. Generating and revising web pages.
– Creating customized widgets.
– Dealing with the content management system and hosting service in general.
The Asian World Newspaper / Virtual (Birmingham, England Headquarters)
Contributor: February 2014 – Present
– Write news articles, highlighting events in South Asian countries.
ReadWriteAnalyze / Virtual
Founder & President: November 2010 – May 2014
– Supervise the performance of all departments.
– Manage internal and external communication.
– Train and support team members and volunteers.
– Maintain good organizational reputation and stakeholder satisfaction.
– Provide 5 solid services: Academic Editing, Style Editing & Formatting, Reflective & ESL Editing, CV Editing, and Peer Mentoring.
Toonari Post / Virtual (Florida, United States Headquarters)
Journalist: December 2011 – January 2014
– Write articles on a variety of topics, including local and world news, entertainment news, offbeat news, and lifestyle.
– Cover events, like Borneo Jazz, Asia Music Festival, etc.
Braathe Enterprises / Virtual (New York, United States Headquarters)
Communications Intern: July 2013 – December 2013
– Designed a website by modifying its HTML/PHP code and personalizing wordpress themes.
– Created an Editorial Calendar for the year 2014 targeting young professionals on relevant issues.
– Assisted in projects involving web development and SEO.
– Participated in the 100 Businesses in 100 Days Initiative.
– Wrote articles (500 words) that adhere to Associated Press (AP) format and recommended search engine optimization (SEO) practices.
AIESEC Malaysia / Miri, Malaysia
Local Committee Vice President of Talent Management: July 2012 – June 2013
– Prepared Departmental and Financial Plans on a periodical basis.
– Supervised 5 teams and managed the Talent Management department.
– Planned mass and pocket recruitment activities.
– Interviewed potential members.
– Planned and organized AIESEC Events.
– Supervised learning activities catered to communication and specific skills.
– Reviewed the performance of departments within AIESEC in Curtin University.
Dr. Michael Danquah
Associate Dean for R&D | Associate Professor
Chemical Engineering department, Curtin University
Sarawak Campus CDT 250, 98009 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Telephone: +60 85 443939 Ext:3836 | Fax: +60 85 443837